Monday 17 November 2014

Poster Analysis

This is my poster, it's just a basic one, which looked very dull at
the start but I tried to make it better. this is what I did.


1. I put the picture of what I did onto photoshop and then I looked
at what I could use. I thought the colour of the photo was quite dull.
Luckily, I spotted the saturation tool, which was perfect, I didn't put it up to high because it looks to different and not too low because I don't want it to become black & white, so i put it about 3 quarters way up. It was then a much brighter image.

2. I decided it was time for text! I spent half the lesson thinking about a title because my mind was blank, so I came up with the cheesiest, and boring-est motto I could think of, And that's what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment